Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 December 2012

Super sick Sunday









Oh deary me, I now feel very poorly indeed. Headache  nose running like a tap, sore throat and I look like I haven't slept for a week. Thank you Pony Paul for giving me your hideous germs and making me feel very unLady lainey  like.

So what did I do yesterday, well I did walk to town and I wrapped presents and I picked up Tzarina Katerina, had a text talk with cousin Rt Hon Robbo Jnr and then  I went to bed, read for 1 minute and woke up 3 hours later with my book stuck to my face ( the result of 'overheating' in bed!!). So now I am hoping to do something constructive today, and get some sleep too.


However lets see what is happening in India, who declared on 326-9 only 4 runs behind England and currently Cook and Compton are in batting and standing on 15-0. I have been reading the feeds on TMS site and someone posted his team for the Ashes and included Bell and Finn!!!! Well Bell's  form is rubbish and Finn is now looking as if he is fit only for the bowlers knackers yard. I am having a real think regarding my XI and will post it probably over Christmas ( when I have more time and feel better).

Over in the land of Football

Sheffield United were playing Tranmere and that ended in 0-0

Leeds beat Ipswich 2-0

And Birmingham drew with Crystal Palace 2-2. Cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo played the whole match with out a yellow card in sight.


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Its cold and very dark this morning, however it is not raining, snowing, frosting or any of the other hideous things that it has been doing this week!! It is however windy and I hope that I can get some washing out later and make a dent in the laundry basket!!
No thermals today as I only plan to venture so far into the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers and not a step further.

No comments :