Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas






Well its Christmas morning and I have been awake since 5.12am. So now I am putting on my Christmas tiara and getting ready to go and open all the presents that Pere Noel has left for me. I can also put baby Jesus onto the 'creche' as he has been born now.

So yesterday the Dame and I went out and did a spot of last minute shopping in town, we went to have a coffee and the Dame got stroppy because there were no cheese scones cooked! So we  had cake and toasted teacake instead. Then we went and dropped off presents at Duchess Debbie the Wise's and also Lady Norma the Wise. When we got home Mr Funky the Chauffeur came round and we all decided to partake in a Spiced rum and coke.

Very civilised.

We had a great dinner and then sat down to watch TV, well I actually fell asleep and then woke up in time to go to bed...................which will now explain why I have been up since stupid o'clock.

Well off to open my pressies now and then have a super big breakfast.


Merry Christmas




No comments :