Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 December 2012

Its that time of the week again!!!!






Yeah!! Its F(ryan)day  again



It's Friday so I am trying to put a very positive spin on everything. Firstly at the Test, Joe Root did all the Tykes fans proud on his debut ( did better than Bell). Closing at the end of yesterday on 31not out. even his dad took to Twitter and posted a fab picture of Joe when he was a little boy ( last year?). It nigh on brought a tear to the eye of Lady Lainey.

And today we are looking at Joe still in there for 65 (6.30am UK time). Excellent that he made his first test 50 on his debut too. Also good to see that he has scored more in one innings than Bell has in 3 tests, now that speaks volumes!!!!!!Sadly Tim the Tyke was in and out before I was fully awake!!!


What have I got planned for the weekend? Well firstly I am going to clean out the kitchen cupboards, possibly tile the shelf in the 'pantry' and also I have to pick up Tzarina Katerina who returns from her cruise tomorrow. ( Hope that ship hasn't gone done with the winter vomiting bug). On Sunday I am going to paint the dining room and also make some chilli and a lasagne to put in the freezer. Now lets see on Monday how much I have actually done!


Super besty eldest monster child nephew Count Christophe has been out and about in the past couple of weeks looking at universities to see which have the best pubs for when his wonderful beautiful super besty auntie in the whole world, ( that would be me!!) goes to stay with him. So far he has been in London ( good there is Harvey Nicks) and Leeds ( good there is Harvey Nicks), so 2/2 for me so far.Not so sure what the Count thinks!

Finally today a few more gems from Les Scott,

'One of  the games modern characters' - wears an earring

Seam bowler - seemed to think he can bowl

Loyal county player - never been approached by another county club



However I still have to venture out into the misty icy wastes of the North and everywhere is white, it looks as if it has snowed when in actual fact it is thick frost! ACTUALLY the man 'on't wireless' has just said it is snow, so super careful drive to work today.And I do so  in freezing temperatures with a headache, sore throat and runny nose courtesy of Pony Paul who has been sharing his germs with Job the Jolly and I all week!!!

No comments :