Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 December 2012

It's raining AGAIN!!!




My mum made me wear this hat!!!!



OMG it is still bally well raining and I for one am not sure if it is ever going to stop!  I am off to meet Sir Samuel and Countess Culshaw ( fingers crossed as Mummy Culshaw was taken to hospital yesterday). I am a ready to go and having spoken to Sir Samuel this morning he is ready to see me.

I have a moat around Tykes Towers again and it is not showing any signs of disappearing any time soon, I hope that when I get back tomorrow it will have gone done. I have no idea what is going on with the crazy weather in this country.....oh please take me somewhere hot.


In Football

Birmingham are at home to Burnley
And The Mighty Whites are at home to Middlesbrough

The Blades are not in action until 26th December when they take on Scunthorpe.

Well after stuffing myself to bursting point at 'Pizza Hut' yesterday, we left work early and I came home to have a nap ( how very jolly civilised). Then I wrapped up the last few pressies, couldn't face eating another mouthful of food. and went off to bed to read my book.

I am now running around like a headless chicken as Mr Funky is going to come round to show an electrician what needs doing at the Towers ( whilst I am with Sir Samuel) and then  Dame Didi is arriving so that we can have a 'Joyeaux noel' tomorrow, and I still haven't changed her bed!!

This is very short today and tomorrows will be posted late as I doubt that I will have time to try to do it, whilst

a. playing board games with a 5 years old
b. recovering from a hangover
c. colouring in 'Sponge Bob square pants'
d. trying to muster the energy to drive home



But I will leave you with a couple more funnies from Les Scott's book, 'Bats, Bails and Balls

Appeal- what happens to skin on hot days when you do no apply sunblock

High Fives  -opportunity for the third man to come in out of the cold and get himself on TV

Long hop - What the fielder at short leg does when the ball hits him with full force on the kneecap

So Happy Xmas weekend and have fun.

No comments :