Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday Daddy



Happy birthday today to His Royal Gorgeousness, I am sure Dad that you are partying today.
Dame Didi and I will party  for you tonight too. Happy Birthday.


Super boring family footy fact, Rt Hon Hoollign Robbo has now made 600 appearences in his career. well done Hooligan, who would have thought it!.

Well over in India it has been no surprise to see that all Tykes have been left out of the squad and that 'part timer' Bell is back in along with Finn. Broad has been omitted but I feel that playing Bell is a mistake and stand by that. Bairstow should have been in there
India are in batting and the score is currently (6.30am UK time) 96-2 with Panesar taking a wicket and Sehwag was run out.
Its early days and obviously I have my own thoughts but will keep them to myself until the 2 show ponies have entered and exited the arena!

Ireland are looking ahead to there England clash next September at a ODI in Malahide, I have seen Ireland play a few times and with coach Phil Simmons they are going to be a force to be reckoned with.


The Duchess of Cambridge is to remain in hospital for a couple of days and good for her. Have a bit of a rest and leave the housework to the Duke! Get well soon, everyone is wishing you well. I am laying bets that the baby will not be named any of the following

Boys

Kevin

Ozzie

Mason Dash


Girls

Kourtney

Kym

Khloe

Liz Jones!!!!!!


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Well after snow on Monday and then warmer temperatures yesterday, today it is back to Arctic conditions here in the icy wastes of the North. Today it is freezing and all roads are in a terrible state and that applies to the motorways too. So without further ado I am going to really 'get my skates on' as I think that it is going to be a long slow drive to super swanky Lady Lainey office this morning. It is also a thermal and extra woolly day as well as hat, coat ,scarf ,gloves, duvet and hot water bottle strapped to you for extra warmth!!!

Safe driving where ever you are.






No comments :