Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 December 2012

Bradley does it again

David Beckham, Bradley Wiggins (centre), Duchess of Cambridge






Well what a great night last night, Bradley Wiggins was named Sports Personality of the year, and we got to see the Duchess of Cambridge ( who is looking very well). Bradley is a truly worthy recipient of the title as he has slogged away at his sport for many years and then this year he pulled the blinder, Le Tour de France and Olympic gold.He showed that he is also a down to earth bloke who likes a laugh and I Lady Lainey salute him!.

Over in India, I am assuming that Bell has been reading 'Tales from the Boundary' as he is currently on 61!! Flipping heck!!! However KP was still resting on his laurels and scored 6.......yes that was 6. Trott is still in there batting away and he is on 106. England are now on 240 (6.37am UK time).

So you may be wondering what has been going on at Tykes Towers..................well nothing really, I finished the blog yesterday and went back to bed as I felt a bit 'ruff'. I got up and hung out the washing but that was the only trip over the door step. Dame Didi and the Monster children nephews came to call after they had been to lunch at Tzarina Katerina's. Count Christophe was showing me his designs for the house that he is 'building'. Then I settled down on the sofa, tucked up with best cuddle friend Pink Hippo and my 'blanky' and had a little nap!

Stayed up 'late' too last night 10.30pm!!!!! yes 10.30pm!!!! and this morning I feel super tired and not in the mood for going to super swanky Lady Lainey office, however only got to go in 4 more times until we have a break for Christmas.

And finally super news from Shildon CC, cousin Rt Hon Robbo Jnr has been elected President of the club after many years faithful service as player and also as Chairman.  What great news and I know that Rt Hon Robbo Snr would be very proud.

and so I am toddling off into the fog ( which is going to clear), and soak up the positively tropical temperatures of 4-5c today. Whoop de flipping doooo I might even put a skirt on for work. OK its Monday there has been no heating on all over the weekend so trousers and thermals still the order of the day.

A bientot
Bis bald

No comments :