Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tuesday no real sporty newsday!





Frizzy  orange afro...never a good look





Well after a super nights sleep I Lady Lainey am feeling nearly human, and so I hope that I will continue to feel like this as Dame Didi and I are off for a fabby weekend away. I am sooo excited I can hardly contain myself and its only Tuesday!! I am so bouncy with excitement that I keep knocking my tiara off and I am trying not to have to buy a new one until the New Year.

I am also trying out various products to try to stop my orange afro turning into a massive frizz ball everytime the weather is a tiny bit damp. I tell you I am tempted to shave the whole flipping lot off however I doubt that the Yul Bryner look will be very fetching on me ( the frizz ball look is not much better!!). What on earth is a Lady to do? I wonder how his Royal Ryanness combats frizz? Maybe I will tweet him and ask, OK maybe not.

Also on the agenda was sorting out the journey plan for the weekend ( with a map as I do not subscribe to lazy driving with a Sat Nav) and that is all in hand. Dame Didi was out yesterday looking for something to wear to our big adventure, I have no idea what I am wearing and this will be a cause of extreme concern by Friday if I don't find something, the pretty frock that I had bought is a tad tight as I have had one too many bars of chocolate and so it will be diet all the way until Xmas after this weekend.


There is not much to report on the sporty front

The Blades are playing Swindon this evening

The Mighty Whites are away to Burnley

and the England cricket team  match against Mumbai A was a draw and they are not playing again until 8th November. Broad has bruised his heel and is being rested! (I flipping bruise my heels ever time I buy a new pair of Jimmy Choos but I can't put my feet up I have to totter valiantly on). I don't know??? What are boys made of these days????? Big softies that's their problems I blame the mothers!!! Spare the rod and all that, look what happens!! Dame Didi take note!!!

Today here in the North of blighty there is no frost on the ground and the weather forecast says that there will be no rain ( hurrayyy only a semi bad hair day), I am hoping that super swanky Lady Lainey office is slightly warmer than yesterday, I was sure that I heard polar bears in the toilet.


Holy flipping tiara twiddling, Baroness Burphy ( besty neighbour of Dame Didi) is only going to Chateau Saltburn this evening to show the Dame how to 'updo' her hair for her new tiara ready  for the weekend! I had jolly well better crack on trying to tame the birdsnest orange curls so that my new tiara sits properly.


No comments :