Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 November 2012

Super flipping sonic Saturday




Finally it is here and I have been awake since 5.00am!!! I am soooooooo excited, as today I am off to Manchester to go on Concorde!!! Not actually flipping flying on it, ( as you know they no longer fly) but actually getting on board and being allowed onto the flight deck ( the only Concorde that you are allowed to ). So at 1pm today I will be on board Concorde  G-BOAC  ( Alpha Charlie) and can't wait. I think that I will have to go and wake Dame Didi up so that we can get going.



Well over in India Haryana were on 256-7 in their first innings against England. However now Matt Prior has taken ill (WTF is going on!!) , Steve Finn was in the nets yesterday so that seems to look a little bit hopeful for Thursday. Still no word on the one man England team, so assuming he is OK and not seriously injured.

A great boost for cricket in general is that the a team made up of Serving British Military Personnel have been touring Pakistan. The first time that British cricketers have been there since 2009. Pakistan fielded a team of International players and our boys took the wickets of 3 test players. This is a great cricket moment and congratulations to our the British Boys especially on this Remembrance Weekend.


Word from the pit lane, Martin Whitmarsh believes that LH has regrets about his move from McLaren. Well I for one am jolly well not sorry, money is often a great motivator. Martin Whitmarsh also said that he feels that LH was time to leave the nest. McLaren had made him an offer, more than is believed any driver is on at the moment, so obviously Mercedes offered more. However in the honest opinion of I, Lady Lainey he just didn't like being in the shadow of the lovely Baron Button.


And so I am now off to hop in the shower wash the orange curls and get ready to go off on my birthday treat tour of Concorde.




                                 How I normally saw Concorde when I was commuting on the M4!!!

No comments :