Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 November 2012

One day to go.........


Something pretty for Friday


Yippdiskip its OK

'Cos at last its Friday!!

Only one more 'getty up' until I go away for the weekend with  big sister Dame Didi. I am super excited and have packed my bag a million times ( we are only going away for one evening). This time tomorrow I will be fair bouncing off the walls because I am soooo excited or have had too much sugar on  my corn flakes!!!

The cricket over in India was high scoring to say the least. England were  521 all out. Figjam retired hurt on 110( is he in doubt all ready????? So much hype !!!). Patel put on  67 which is strengthening his place on the test team ( in my book at least) and Cook opened with 97.
So lets look at the facts........ 3 of the team are now injured and 2 are not playing next week!  What is going on????


Great news on the Wiggo front with the exception of broken ribs and  dislocated finger he is OK and was discharged from hospital.

Super sporty news for the weekend is


The Blades are away to MK Dons.

The Mighty Whites are home to Watford

Birmingham are  away to Blackburn



NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

It will be mainly  overcast  today so best to wear something jolly bright so that you will be seen!!  There is not expected to be any sun peeking through the clouds, but you could still wear your shades to make you look slightly mysterious ( or a complete nutter!!!). The wind will be very blowy and jolly flipping chilly but you will not be needing your wellies today, however thermals are still de rigueur. And in my office essential as Pony Paul insists on having his desk fan going all the time!!!!

And so I wish you a fun Friday and roll on the weekend






No comments :