Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Not work again!!!






Well I was finally brought down to earth when I walked into my office yesterday and the 'boys' had piled heaps of work onto my desk, now I Lady Lainey know that you go to the office everyday, look pretty, do a bit of work, look pretty, drink gallons of coffee, look pretty, go home. So going in to my office and not even being able to see my keyboard was not a good start to the working week. So today I am donning my 6th form tie and Prefect badge ( see above)  and woe betide the boy that over steps the mark today, and who doesn't get my coffee quick sharp!! Naughty step for him!!!

So after the excitement of Concorde this weekend I am coming back into land, and now looking  forward to my next visit. I can feel the excitement mounting!!

Some  sporty news and reports coming through that Lance Armstrong has resigned from the board of the Livestrong cancer charity that he founded in 1997. It just seems to be looking worse for him every day.

Over in the pits of F1, HRT are looking for any team to  buy them.

Over in cricket land super news that Worcestershire have signed Graeme Cessford,  Graeme made appearances for the 2nd X1 and was then approached with a contract. Nothing strange so far you may be saying, however Graeme is in The Royal Air Force, who have allowed him the time to play during 2013 season and resume service when his contract ends. He will combine playing with a public relations role for the RAF. Brilliant news for both 'teams' and good luck Graeme.


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH


Well this morning as I prepared to venture out to the garage n my dressing gown, I was super surprised when I opened the door, not to be met with icy blasts of wind or rain, but by very mild temperatures. In fact although there is not much chance of sun today there should be no rain and top temps of 13 c. Woooo hooo its bikini weather ( actually I don't think it was as hot as that in the summer). OK its probably 'leave your thermals off today' weather. So make the most of it as who knows what tomorrow will bring.

And so with that I bid you a good day and toddle off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.


OK and finally one more Concorde picture




No comments :