Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 November 2012

Monday madness






I want to stay in bed!!!!!





Well I am tired and its Monday so something is not quite right with this!! I should be feeling refreshed after the weekend, however once again I am completely shattered to start the working week. And I have a supersonic weekend ahead of me ( if I make it through the week that is!). it is cold and frosty here in the north of Blighty, and I really struggled to extract myself from the warmth of my duvet. I know that once I arrive at super swanky Lady Lainey office, it will be freezing as there is never any heating over the weekend ( skinflint landlord!!!). So I am wrapped in up 30 layers of clothing to get me through the day.


Over in India, where it will be a blinking sight warmer than here, England cricketers were toiling against Mumbai A, they just couldn't seem to dismiss them!  Eventually after a sudden surge they dismissed them for 286, with  ( now super all rounder) Samit Patel taking 3 wickets with figures of 3-44. Well done that boy. England are currently  ( UK time 6.38am) on 13.

Also Steve Finns thigh strain looks to put him out of action for the first test. Well now then should I go off on a rant or keep my lady like mouth firmly closed. I will keep my thoughts to myself until the end of November!!


F1 was exciting with crashes and somehow Sebastian Vettel taking the podium  in 3rd place, AHEAD of my Baron Button, whose team mate went out and was probably a bit 'miffed' about it. Yes it was a race of thrills and great driving and well done to Vettel for coming back from a pit lane start. And the unsportsman  driver ( LH if you don't know who) said that Vettel was 'lucky' to finish from the pit lane. Well at least he finished!

Also over at the footy at Anfield a faulty sprinkler system soaked a lot of the Liverpool fans at half time.  I guess that one fell off the back of a lorry!!  ONLY JOKING!!!!


And so today in Blighty we are celebrating Guy Fawkes night when we will light a bonfire, with a tatty old 'Guy' on the top, have a few sparklers, or in the case of the people living around Tykes Towers, have pyrotechnics to rival any rock concert! And stuff out faces with sausages, hot soup and jacket spuds. I like the food its the rest I don't like!!!!.


So off to sit in freezing super swanky Lady Lainey office and try to work with my gloves on.

Have a great day where ever you are in the world.













Spongebob Digital Camera (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments :