Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mid week and still raining




Just what I need!




Well in case any readers out of the UK were unaware, The UK is in a state of flood, I am surprised that this island hasn't sunk the amount  of water that has ( and still is) falling on an already sodden country.I am seriously thinking of trading in the Lady Lainey limo and buying an ark, that way I am well prepared for any eventuality. Which is more than can be said for my orange skinhead which is still causing me a great amount of concern.

The extensive grounds of Tykes Towers are waterlogged and The Deer Park now has a lake!!! Never bargained on any of this when I moved in! Luckily I think that the slugs may have drowned as I don't think they can swim, but knowing my luck they will be like cockroaches and be able to survive anything!


Well only three and a half weeks at work until we get to have a bit of R & R, I  put up the Sapin De Noel ( Christmas Tree) last night as I got a bit cross when I came home from super swanky Lady Lainey office due to the former tenant of my house, so I decided to channel the anger into doing something constructive. Well its a bit wonky and the decs are a bit 'all over the place' but I will sort it out properly at the weekend............or maybe I will just leave it, and start a new trend.

Oh dear, over in (not very wet) India its a case of same old, same old. Broad is now a concern for the 3rd test as his form is a cause for concern ( 14 wickets in the last 6 tests). Why concern now?????? when he is in India!!!!!  They should have looked at this prior to contracts being given .All things considered the team are not great ( regardless of what anyone says re KP, I expect he will be out for a very low figure in the next test). Finn is still not a definite for the test and so I ask, ' What is going on in the background?'

I am a true England fan however the team appears to be filled with (some) over rated players, others chosen via nepotism and seriously good players overlooked. Time to bring in a new broom.


OK rant over footy news The Mighty Whites won 1-0 and Birmingham drew 1-1.




On this day 

28th November

1582 William Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway

1948 the first Polaroid camera was sold

1975 Test debut of Michael Holding

1990 Margaret Thatcher resigns as Prime minister







No comments :