Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy Wednesday











Well its Wednesday already and half way through the working week ( flipping good job as I, Lady Lainey am well and truly knackered). So I am hoping that super swanky Lady Lainey office is not harbouring anything 'nasty' for me when I finally make it to my desk. Yesterday went much the same as Monday too much work, too little time to look pretty!!!!. And if they think that they are getting an ounce of work out of me tomorrow ,well.......................  I am way to much of a Lady to put my thoughts into words ( well there is a first time for everything!!!!).


Well in cricket land yesterday it was a  Test record day. Chris Gayle hit a six  with the opening ball of the match against Bangladesh. It was the 2051st  Test  since the first match  in 1877. Sadly Gayle,known for his flamboyant style of play was out for 24. In his Test career he has scored 84 sixes which places him  joint 6th on the all time list. Well done that man.

Over in India I doubt any such amazing feats will take place, Finn is certainly out for the Test although Broad is looking hopeful. The press are saying that 'we' need Panesar, I, Lady Lainey say that we need a team that doesn't 'break down' all the time!!! Tim Bresnan has been spoken of as replacement to Finn, which leaves me stunned as Bresnan is England leading wicket taker this tour, surely Finn should be the replacement for  Bresnan???? Just a thought!

And its a funny old world in footy, MK Dons are to face AFC Wimbledon in the next round of  FA Cup matches. They are one and the same are they not????? Well OK they used to be!!!

And finally after Dame Didi told me that she couldn't believe her ears when F1 drivers were swearing when interviewed on the podium, ( Yep some of the language would have made Lady Lainey's hair curl even more) . The drivers have been warned to watch their language. The FIA have issued a demand for the drivers ( not naming anyone, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen) not to use inappropriate language. ( flipping heck and  'what the Donald Duck are allowed').


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH


Well after a very mild day in the North East of Blighty yesterday, today will be much the same with the possibility of sun ( shades out everyone!!) It will be a little bit breezy  on the coast ( so no lip gloss girls as your hair will stick to it, never a good look!). I am putting on my thermal vest 'just in case'.


And so now off to do some work, shout at 'boys' drinking gallons of coffee and get myself over excited about TOMORROW!!!!!!!!




No comments :