Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 November 2012

Happy Birthday Lady Lainey




Even Google wished me Happy Birthday!!!



Joyeux anniversaire
Joyeux anniversaire
Joyeux Anniversaire Lovely funny besty Lady Lainey in the whole bally world
Joyeux Anniversaire



Whoop di flipping dooo its my birthday and I am super bouncy excited. I have opened some of my pressies already and some cards and I cannot believe that I got a beautiful silver Concorde charm to go on to my bracelet. Its the best. I also got my favourite perfume and a large strawberry planter ( and woe betide any slugs or birds or other fauna that try to get them), plus lots of girly things that I Lady Lainey love.

I am so excited because it is my birthday that I can hardly get ready to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office, even though I have no intention of doing any work ( 'No change there then' Job the Jolly). I am waiting for the bang on the door to announce the arrival of Sir Sean of Bean or better still Gillespie the Gallant and his Royal Ryanness with my super giant massive bouquet of white flowers. They had better hurry or I will be in the Lady Lainey limo racing off to work...............or maybe they are going to surprise me there????


Well apart from it being my birthday ( in case you didn't know) it is also the first day of the 1st Test in India and, India are at this moment 6.32am  UK time in batting with the score standing at 120-0. Super Tyke Tim Bresnan is in the team but noticeable exclusions are Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow, well next time hopefully.



NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Who cares what the weather is like today, its my birthday!!!!!


Thanks to Yorkshire CCC and Club Yorkshire who both tweeted Happy Birthday to me, it really has made my day.

Also happy 1st Anniversary to Gillespie the Gallant, exactly one year as super best coach for super besty team in the world. Jason, you have done all  Tykes proud, Yorkshire are now a force to be reckoned with.

Now off to put on some slap, twirl my curls and get ready for my bouquet delivery!!!!! Hope I am not tooooo disappointed.

And finally just in case you missed it, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Lady Lainey 



No comments :