Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 November 2012

Finally it's friday







Something pretty for Friday





Due to DVLA being very slow to register the Lady Lainey limo and returning said form, I am without my car as I have no tax on it!!!! AARRGGGHHHH . However Pony Paul is coming to the rescue this morning and picking me up  at Tykes Towers and delivering me to super swanky Lady Lainey office today. What a super boy, I will not be shouting at him today ( he is giving me a lift home too so will have to be nice to him).


Jolly good news on the TMS saga, they will now be broadcasting from the test ground, so peace is restored!!!!.

The warm up match between India A and England was a draw. Great stuff from Samit Patel, better known as  spin bowler than a batsman. Well done that boy!.
Surrey have signed South African captain Graeme Smith on a 3 year deal as club captain.. Smith was South Africa's youngest ever captain and I Lady Lainey am sure that he will be great for the club.

Over at F1 super lovely boy Baron Button has been saying what a loss to McLaren it is that Hamilton is moving on. I bet he had his fingers crossed when he said that!!!

Firth & Co, jolly good wine merchants in North Yorkshire are hosting a ladies Champagne Lunch at the Pheasant Hotel at Harome, on Wednesday 14th November. If any ladies reading this in the area are interested call Jacquie Pern at The Pheasant Hotel to arrange a place  01439 771241. Sadly I cannot attend ( and it would have been a great pre birthday bash) as I have to go to shout at the boys in the office and be my usual super efficient ( read that as 'bossy') self.

Dame Didi will be lying around on her chaise longue to day as she is not going to work. She said it was to spend quality time with the monster children however I think that it is so that you can recline and watch the telly ( I sense a very terse email winging its way to me!!!).

And so it is Friday and as you may know Friday night used to be party night when I was living at LT Towers however since my move to LT TowersII (now known as Tykes Towers) Friday night has been painting and decorating night, Well tonight might be back on track to party..................................

No comments :