Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOOOHOOO Tykes are super


His Royal Ryanness and Jacob Oram ( and someone from THAT other team!!)



Holy flipping moly,I was on the edge of my blinking seat yesterday for the my Tykes first game in the CLT20.  Poor Yorkshire CCC had no WiFi so were frantically typing every Twitter feed into the phone       ( and I Lady Lainey know what that is like when I have tried to do my blog  on my phone!).

After nigh on tearing out my orange curls and spinning round in my chair more times than Linda Blair's head in the Exorcist. At 19.3 overs his Royal Ryanness took Senanayke wicket and I was fair bouncing around the office in my Jimmy Choos ( not easy I can tell you). Finally  at 3.39pm ( UK time) They only went and flipping well won.  I nearly fell off my chair as I was spinning round like a whirling dervish by this point. Had to settle myself down as I started to look green and feel a bit sick!
Jacob Oram ( one of Lady Lainey's besty bowlers in the world) was playing for the opposition so it was a bit of a rum do not supporting him. Also super besty team in the south ( even though they beat my Tykes in the T20 final) Hampshire had the whole Ageas Bowl Staff watching the Tykes playing and they were cheering them on. Great sports and I know The Tykes staff will do the same for them. We are all one big happy cricket family ..........but some are more family that others!.
 And it doesn't stop there because it is all happening again today when my Tykes take on Trinidad and Tobago. Starting 4.30pm UK time, I will be on my way home then so can bounce around Tykes Towers to my hearts content! #coyt


Still on the cricket front the 'FIGJAM' storm refuses to die down ( I blame the media!). Now they report that South Africa are unhappy about ECB allegations that SA players goaded KP into sending his texts. Sorry!!!! Did they make him press the buttons????He is a 32 year old man (???) and knew what he was doing but is now passing the buck. So all I can say to the ECB and KP is grow a pair and 'fess up. And so endeth the KP sermon for this week ( I blinking well hope!, I am sick of all the piffle surrounding him)

Wooooo I was off on a little rant there!! Better reign myself in or Pony Paul may get full force of Lady Lainey wrath when I get into super swanky Lady Lainey office. There are some things that make my blood boil, Former Lord Lainey, KP, Slugs & Frogs, people that don't clean doggy dodo up and semolina pudding (YUKKY), to name but a few.


BREATHE DEEPLY AND..........

Another in the infrequent series of on this day in history

10 th October

1892 The entire Hong Kong cricket team die in a shipwreck off Taiwan.

1963 France cedes control of Bizerte naval base in Tunisia

1983 Vusimuzi Sibanda, Zimbabwean cricketer was born

2012  Lady Lainey went off on another KP rant WHOOPS!!!



And don't forget if you are in America and are looking to lose weight check out http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/ .

A bientot

No comments :