Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 October 2012

What I did yesterday











What I did yesterday......................well not what I was planning to do so now it is 6.57am (UK time) I am up and the pasting table is set up and I am going to wallpaper the 'Little Ladies room'. So what exactly did I do yesterday. well I said goodbye to former Lady Lainey limo which got a 'piggy back' to the scrap yard, then loaded up the new limo and took lots of stuff to the charity shop.Wandered around the shops ( which didn't take long), came home hung some washing out in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers. Spoke to Dame Didi on the phone and then had a nap.

When I woke up I realised that  Sean bean was on Film 4 in 'Percy Jackson and the Lightening thief' so I HAD to watch that,(even thought he is only in it at the beginning and the end).

Whilst I was doing this, the wonderful Brett Lee was in action as was the not so wonderful KP. KP came in at 3 and was put down twice, but never really capitalised on this and was dismissed for 14. Even so DD won by 52 runs. Brett Lee for KKR had figures of 1-19 and Jacques Kallis had figures of 1-25. Even the Twitter feeds on this match seemed to deem it boring.

Footbally news over at Bramall Lane The Blades were held to a draw against Oldham  and next game is Wednesday evening when they take on Notts County in the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

Over in Korea the wonderful Baron Button is in 11th place on the grid. Not sure what happened, but Jenson you had better get your foot down to get on the podium and also beat that 'other person'. And keep well away from Romain Grosjean too!!!.

And so now I am going to get busy and finally finish what I started last week ( and have been threatening to do ever since). No doubt there will be more wallpaper paste on Lady Lainey than on the walls and hopefully in an hour or so, everything will look super lovely.


Have a super Sunday where ever you are.

Thought for the day

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!!!

No comments :