Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 October 2012

TFI Friday





What have you 'bean' up to now?



Well if I thought that I Lady Lainey have been having a rough time of late, spare a thought for the possible Lord Lainey, Sir Sean of Bean, he  ended  Wednesday  evening with cuts and grazes to his hands and face, and looking a little the worse for wear, having been  spotted by eagle eyed paps,as he left 'Groucho' (where he had spent the evening with a 'young' lady).
This came only days after the local council turned down his planning application for a roof terrace. One neighbour had commented that 'Sean is a regular face around here, in fact sometime you see much more than his face as he is always pacing around in a towel on his balcony' 
WELL some people are never happy!!!! that would brighten my day up considerably! But seriously Sean! for goodness sake pull yourself together and stop getting into scrapes. I Lady Lainey am not impressed by your antics ( like he cares!!!!).

The Tykes were in first day of training in South Africa yesterday at St Stithians School ( initially thought it said St Trinians and had a vision of Gillespie the Gallant and  his Royal Ryanness  in  gym skirts playing Lacrosse . I worry about me sometimes!!!), and according to Twitter, no rain and lads doing good. That's the spirit and exactly what I like to hear. #COYT


Still waiting to hear Mr Loss Adjusters verdict on the Lady Lainey Limo especially as the new limo Tim'll Fix it has lined up is just what I want. However I can't do anything until the insurance give me the thumbs up.


Job the Jolly and I did very little work  yesterday as we were too busy discussing the 're-integration' of KP. I will not bore you with the full 7 hours worth of natter but needless to say the gist of it was ' What the 'donald duck 'is wrong with the ECB'. I do not think that I am the only person in the UK who feels that they should have 'let sleeping dogs lie' ( actually why not put them to sleep permanently! OK that was a bit harsh but you know how I feel about KP). I fear that the ego will take over again and it will be shown that he has learnt nothing from his time in the wilderness. England and poo creek comes to mind!

Also must try to catch cousin Sir Steve of Wilko who is obviously either off on his crusades again or jousting and making merry somewhere in Ye Olde Darlington. (Probably the later). I would like him to do a couple of little jobs for me. ( either he does them or I Lady Lainey am let loose with power tools.!!!!! )

Called in to visit Duchess Debbie the Wise last night at her place of work she was telling me that super Slimming Group in UK, Slimming World are starting an online club in the USA. so any readers over in the States who want to join up can log onto    http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/ and find out all about how to lose weight the English way. I lost 5lb this week and still had a bottle of Merlot!!!

Well it is flipping well Friday and I am fair bouncing around as  two whole days away from super swanky Lady Lainey office and  two full days at Tykes Towers.  Merlot and DVD's at the ready, I am going to work my little orange curls off painting and decorating, working on my website and then chillax in the evenings. WOOOOHOOOO

I love weekends me!!

No comments :