Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 October 2012

Soooo tired






How I will look later today (obviously with orange curls!!)





It sounds as if my Tykes are in Cape Town ( no I can't hear them in Co Durham I am reading it on Twitter). And its raining so there has been no training in preparation for Tuesday game. Keep up the training boys and #coyt.

Other sporty news The Blades are in action today against Oldham, so a big #coyb
F1 has moved onto Korea and also the debate regarding Lance Armstrong still rages.

Yesterday I was reading the newspaper on line whilst munching on my lunch and was nearly very sick!!!! Can you believe that some skincare 'boffin' has claimed that snail slime is good for wrinkles, ageing skin and acne. Yes I can see it now 13 and 80 year old females out in the garden hunting out snails, slapping said slime over there faces and waiting for miracle results. Now I Lady Lainey never appear in public without full slap on, and like to use different products on my face..........................BUT really, is this true or another gimmick. I for one will not be tying that YUUKKKKKYYY!!! #growoldgracefully.

well the sun is shining here over Tykes Towers, new limo is on the drive all red and shiny and I have a million jobs to do, starting with a ton of things to take to the charity shop, railings to paint, wallpaper to hang, washing to put out. You see even Ladies have to do things for themselves in this economic climate.Also tomorrow I will be listing more junk treasures on eBay and hoping to make a few pennies.

On this day
13th October

1925 Margaret Thatcher was born ( first and so far only female Prime Minister of the UK)
1977 Gareth Batty former Tyke was born
1988 The Turin Shroud was shown to be a fake after carbon dating revealed it was produced in the middle ages.


And finally Dame Didi called with some little gems that she had read in a book of sporting gaffs.
The most well known being the Brian Johnston 'batsman and bowler' gaff, which resulted in many lost minutes on TMS whilst the team pulled themselves together.
However one popped up from Lady Laineys 'favourite' cricketer

'Its a catch 21 situation'  KP!!!!   ('yes it certainly is'  Lady lainey)

and with that I end my blog for the day


No comments :