Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 October 2012

Something to look forward to









Well now that my Tykes are back on British soil, and there is a little while until the KP Show  Test Match starts, what in the world is cricket crazy Lady Lainey going to do with herself. Well then I spotted that the Hong Kong Sixes are about to start and had a scan at the England team list ...................and lovely Lancashire boy Tom Smith is on the team. I think that this will keep me occupied for a couple of days!!

Its being played over the weekend and England are up against Australia first match. Will be keeping my eyes on that.http://www.cricket.com.hk is the link if you want to see who is playing and catch the results.

I went to visit the Royal Hounds last night ( well the two that are a little under the weather) . Even though they are both quite poorly they still wanted to 'love me to death'. also saw Little Lord Memphis who had just got home from school ( the same school that I Lady Lainey went to) and was awaiting his dinner.


Yesterday they also announced the route of the 100th Tour De France, which very sadly and despite I Lady Lainey trying to get everyone in the world to sign the petition to bring Le Tour to Yorkshire  will start on The French Island of Corsica on 29th June 2013 and end with an evening finish on the Champs- Elysees in Paris on 21st July. The route covers 3360km and  is more mountainous than 2012 so may not favour good old Wiggo,

I bet Dame Didi is getting excited about Le Tour..........is that her ringing the bell on her tricycle????

Lance Armstrong is still making news as Le Tour want him to return the money that he won with the titles. Fat chance of that happening if it was in my house, it would all have been spent on shoes, handbags and tiaras long ago!!!

And finally last night English clubs didn't do too well in Champions League action.


Oh well off to the office, hope there is a parking space for me today or I may get a tad cross!!!





No comments :