Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 October 2012

Lazy daisy





Wowweee I slept in until 6.45am I can't believe it!! What a lazy daisy I am. I was however very tired after having a week where I have been ( and still am) feeling under the weather, so a little lie in is just what I needed.

What a super happy boucy idea has been thought up by a pair of Paris Architects,to put a giant inflatable bridge across the Seine. it would be like super bouncy trampolines across the river. They won 3rd prize in a competition to design the 38th Paris bridge. The firm said that it wanted to raise the questions of 'Urban enjoyment' and that the design would give a sensation of  'joyful release from gravity as one bounces across the water'. Woohoo you would feel like Tigger!!!!

I think it is flipping brilliant and although I Lady Lainey am super scardy of heights ( and frogs and mice) I think I would go on it (once) if it was ever put up.


Now you all know about the abundance of wildlife in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers, well now I have one other unwelcome visitor, someone's cat! I have never actually seen the said animal but it is digging in my walled garden and leaving its 'calling cards' all over the place. I DO NOT CLEAN CAT POO UP EVER!!!!! and so I am bally well sick about this, and it smells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Googled 'how to get rid of cats' OMG its even worse, as it say to get a man to 'spend a penny' in your garden around the area that the cat is using as a toilet!!!!, I cannot believe this, and as for using this as a reason to get a man in......................rather be stuck with the cat poo.

I am now trying to get my head around the fact that it is 27th October and there is a covering of snow here in the icy wastes of the North. I have so much to do today, when in actual fact all I want to do is wrap up in a blanket, with the fire on and watch rubbish telly.

Oh well best to get my thermals on!!!

No comments :