Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Keep the faith Yorkies











Well I was not going to tweet Gillespie the Gallant yesterday morning but thought that sending it at 9.00am UK time may not distract him too much.( Doubt it distracted him at all!). He had already tweeted that it was a lovely sunny day in Cape Town unlike the cold wet miserable day here in the North East of Blighty.
However it turned out not to be the Tykes day. They scored 96 in their 20 overs losing  batsman quite quickly. When they went into bowl I lady Lainey nearly flipped my tiara in the excitement of his Royal Ryanness taking a very early wicket, however it was to no avail and Sydney Sixers went on to sail through and get 98-2 with 67 balls to spare. Well done to the sixers

Although a slight blow for all Tykes ( and adopted Tykes) we are all keeping the faith!.

So I then had to settle down and do some proper work!. BORRRIINNGG

I know I said no more KP stuff this week but today he is in meetings with his team mates!!!
And Andrew Strauss has been elected to the ICC committee.


I went to see Tim'll Fix it last night on my way home to get a few hiccups with the new Lady Limo sorted. I went in wearing black trousers and came out wearing a fetching new outfit. Black with brown dog paw print design. After a cup of coffee and trying to keep my distance from Benji the 'french kissing' border collie ( I was never going to let that happen) and being 'loved to death' by all the other Royal Hounds I came back to the relative sanity of Tykes Towers.

Now over in football land there appears to be a bit of a hoohaa about England not playing  Poland. Rain and flooded pitch I hear.however the retractable roof seems to be the main culprit as it stayed open during the rain!!!!

 Last night the sky was so clear here that light pollution or not, I was still able to see the southty northty easty westy star ( that's the North Star to the uninitiated!). In fact there were a jolly lot of stars twinkling away in the sky last night.

And so Wednesday dawns here in Blighty with a dull and over cast and very cold Autumn morning and I am wrapping myself up in layers of thermals and jumpers ( I DO NOT LIKE THE COLD) and preparing to set off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

Have a great day everyone.





















And don't forget all you super slimmers in the United States check out http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/

No comments :