Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Humble Pie?














Well the hot news yesterday (apart from my boys setting off  for South Africa and going super swanky business class!) was that super besty home team of Yorkshire have signed Liam Plunkett from former besty home team of Durham ( I had already reported this earlier in the week). As you know I Lady Lainey have been very vocal in my thoughts regarding said team and players.I am not gong to eat humble pie yet.......and  I want to wish Liam every success at Yorkshire and hope that this opportunity to work under The great Gillespie and also along side some amazing players will bring out the best in  him. #timetopullyoursocksup.


Sadly over at former besty home team of Durham they are still hanging  onto the 'deadwood'. Sadly I personally think that if they had a shake up and clearout in the coaching side and some of the 'old' players , it may work wonders. A new broom and all. And don't get me started on Benefit years............


Also keep hearing that any day now we will be all overjoyed to see 'good old FIGJAM' back in the England team. Think I may apply for Australian citizenship!


Other super sporty news is that The Blades lost away to Hartlepool and the  Mighty Whites drew with Bolton. so severe team talks and hopefully we will be back on track for Saturday.



I went to visit M'lady Margaret last evening and we did partake in a delicious chicken pasta concoction. I went home with a very full tummy and unable to do Pilates, however with the pain that I am in I think that once down on the mat, I would have been there for the rest of the week!!!!. #nopainnogainREALLY?????

Today Mr Lovely Loss Adjuster arrives at Tykes Towers to give me the news on the Lady Lainey Limo. Hopefully I will be back on the road very soon.


I have had a bit of trouble with Royal Mail as one of the postman very kindly wrecked my letter box. I came home to find a huge wodge of post wrapped in an elastic band on the floor in the hall stuck half through the letter box ( the inside of the letter box had come off the door complete with the draught excluder and broken the UPVC door). So yesterday was my second visit to try to get this sorted.

Lady Lainey   Hello Mr Manager Do you remember me I called in on Friday regarding my letter box.

Mr Manager   This is the Royal Mail Sorting office, the double glazing and door co are just up the road

Lady Lainey  Oh! Ha di flipping ha, ( I am a tad cross now) I called in with my broken letter box, caused by chuffing Postman  Prat stuffing a large wodge of post through my door.

 Mr Manager  Ah yes I remember now, how can I help you.

Lady Lainey  I am still waiting for customer services to call me regarding sending someone out.

Mr Manager  Oh they will send someone, it will take a while though.

Lady Lainey  so are they sending them 1st or 2nd class?











No comments :