Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 October 2012

Humble Pie part II ?





New tiaras for big birthday bash!



Would you 'adam and eve' it, they have only gone and let KP back into the England squad, OK he is being 'integrated' back in (whatever that means) and then we will see if he goes out to India ( well he was heading that way so why not let the ECB pick up the tab). Only time will tell if this is the right decision. And although England have not played very well of late, has anyone thought that this may not be due to the lack of KP, and more because of all the hoohah that has been going on surrounding events over the summer, and also the Captain resigning. Well I am not eating humble pie on this issue and having just had my breakfast I need no more sustenance until lunchtime.


My Tykes will now be ensconced in some super swanky hotel in South Africa and hopefully getting in some training for the forthcoming CLT20. We have every faith in you boys and know that you will do us proud. Gillespie the Gallant tweeted their safe arrival. #strongunit #coyt

The blind is up in the kitchen and now it is all stations go to start the decorating.New pictures are being sorted to be strategically placed after the said decorating is done and I am getting super bouncy at the thought of the all new Tykes Towers.

Mr Funky loaned me a pasting table so that I can get on and do some wallpapering, sadly the said table does not automatically paste and hang the paper!!! However I now hope to make a start on Saturday morning and hopefully photos to follow.

As you can see Dame Didi and I have splashed out on new tiaras ready for the supersonic birthday bash which is fast approaching. Just got to get a new frock, a new car and  be able to walk properly ( thank you Pilates!) and it should be a fun weekend.Be assured there will be lots of photos!

You all know about the array of wildlife in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers, well now I have the BIGGEST, FATTEST bird you have ever seen. After telling Dame Didi we seem to think that it is a cuckoo. It is ENORMOUS and defies the laws of gravity just flying. I am trying to get a photo of it. Sadly the one thing that I do know is that birds do not eat slugs, so it didn't get fat clearing up the hideous slimy little blighters.

Well its a short one this morning as lots to do before I head off to super swanky Lady lainey office, so until; tomorrow.

Bon journee

No comments :