Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 October 2012

Can't believe its Monday

Wish I was still in bed!

I am flipping well exhausted and really I have nothing to show for the weekend!. I Lady Lainey think that I was jolly lazy, no painting, no wallpapering and lots of 'napping'. What's a girl to do though?

Today I am preparing to go back to super swanky Lady Lainey office and finish off the drawings for swish hotel in London which is nearly ready for handover. And then come home and do NOTHING!!!

Over at super besty home county of Yorkshire today is the start of the build up for the Champions League T20. My boys fly out to South Africa tomorrow and according to Prince Philip of the Southern Hemisphere, 'its a dash site warmer than in Blighty'. This is a great competition seeing my Tykes up against some of the great clubs in the world. It all kicks off on October 9th and I have my Yorkshire shirt washed and ready!!!.

Rumour has it also that the player from former besty home coutny of Durham who was banned form driving recently, may be going to Besty home county of Yorkshire!!! Well if he sets off for training early on a Monday morning, he can have walked there by lunchtime!!!! think that he will just hop onto a train though!. Just to say this was reported in the local 'rag' so how true it is I don't know.

England take on Sri Lanka today in the WT20, so lets see how they shape up.

FROGWATCH

I haven't seen the 'hoppy' things since we had the torrential rain last week and Mr Funky said that when he mowed the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers ( including the Deer Park) they were no where to be seen. HURRAH!!! They must have packed their bags and 'hopped' off.


SLUGWARS

Haven't seen many of these either and think that they may have all bee washed away into someone else's gardens with the floods, however I am taking no chances and have all the weapons in my 'slug' arsenal ready.



Over at the boot sale yesterday there was nothing of interest, so came home empty handed which was a jolly blessing actually as I am trying to get shot of things not bring more junk into the house.


And so with a very heavy heart I have to set off to super swanky Lady lainey office and hope that we have some coffee and that the heating is on , or there could be some very strong words coming from moi!.

No comments :