Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 September 2012

Woohoo its nearly the weekend and boohoo too






Possibly Lady laineys new limo!




Crikey I can hardly believe that it is Friday already and at 4.30pm today I will be on my way home from super swanky Lady Lainey office to start decorating the 'Little Ladies' room. I went to collect the pictures from the framers yesterday that are going to be hung in the bathroom and I am super bouncy excited as I think that both of these rooms are going to look blinking marvellous when they are finished. (Photos will be blogged and also link to new super swanky Lady lainey/ Tykes Towers website will also be posted).


We had a quiet day in the office yesterday as Job the Jolly head buggered off to London leaving me with the other two monkies. I was trying to have a nap as I am still jolly tired  and they kept flipping 'breaking' the printer, messing with the printer and generally getting on my nerves so I messaged Jonny of Albans, who has been jolly poorly. Get well soon and keep wearing the stockings ( no he is not related to the chap in Mnachester airport).


On way home had an 'incident' in the Lady Lainey limo which now means that its looks like said car will be a write off and I Lady Lainey am a little bit shaken to say the least.  However hopefully it will all be sorted out soon. Big shout out to Ageas insurance ( who sponsor besty team in the South Hampshire) for all their help when I phoned.


Was going to have a bit of a swat up on  what I have been missing cricket wise ( not a lot really ) sad about Ireland as I saw them play over the summer. However with all the ballyhoo with the car, I came home and went to bed.!

Got up this morning to the news that England had lost to the West Indies! I think a serious team talk is in order. Playing New Zealand next and anything could happen!

Also just a quick reminder to 'Back Le Bid' your chance to to sign up to bring the Tour De France to Yorkshire. Go to  http://www.yorkshire.com/backlebid . I love a bit of lycra!!!!






No comments :