Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 September 2012

What is the big yellow thing in the sky???




Got up this morning to a huge yellow thing in the sky , I ran to wake up Dame Didi, woohoo I think it is sunny I squealed and raced off to don my bikini, ( and scare the neighbours and local wildlife)

Woohoo lying out on the terrace reading my book what better way to 'chillax'. I know I promised to tell more about the odd sorry interesting people I met on my way here but when we got tothe internet cafe it was closed so that will have to wait for another day
We went to buy a new shed for the grounds of the chateau and spotted the one straight away so Dame Didi put her order in. We also bought the winning lotto ticket for tonight here in France so I have everything crossed so that I can purchase my super Lady Lainey (or Lady Lulu as I am known here) residence. you may be finding my blog quite boring of late however if I told you a quarter of what has been going down here at the chateau it would make you cry with laughing.I am saving this for when I am not typing on an android impliment.
However I will say we have not yet seen the marseillaise whistling parrot but have seen s o dog. And tomorrow when the plumber comes Dame Didi will be playing United nations give us a clue. A true joy to behold and source of much merriment in the aftermath. And so as the sun sets here and we prepare to retire to the terrace to star gaze (a euphamism for getting squiffy) we will be looking again for the plough, the southty northy easty star and the 'shooting star' that is usually a plane!!! I ask the question again is it really safe to let us out!!!!

No comments :