Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 September 2012

Thursday already!!!









Well at least it stopped raining for a while yesterday and today looks sort of OK, I am beginning to think (actually I know!) that I should have stayed over in France.

However I am back in Blighty and trying to make the best of it. I am once again sorting out my rubbish  treasures  to put onto eBay as I am now having an even hugerer clear out than before. This time I am working on the blinking books which seem to creep into my house and jump up onto the bookcase, also I am going through the DVD's. Actually I just want to get rid of stuff and get the new house sorted out.

Mr Funky text to ask if I was OK as all the rain that had came down had formed a 'moat' around Tykes Towers, all I need if a fire breathing dragon ( cue Tzarina Katerina) and a knight in shining armour ( cue Sean Bean), and I will be in my own little kingdom. ( Many of you will think that I already am, and need the room with the padded walls!).

Rt Hon Richard had a brill birthday and phoned to say thank you to his besty Auntie Lady Lainey in the whole world, for his pressies and for the mention in the blog. ( which he read at school and laughed out loud at). Sadly over at Chateuau Saltburn, there was little chance of anyone running round with their jumpers over their heads ( luckily for Baron and Baroness Burphy, besty neighbours of the Dame ). They have been without heating since Monday and British Gas are still trying their best to get an engineer out. So wrapping up in blankies and hottie botties in their beds has been the main priorities this week.

Job the Jolly is off to London ( former home of Lady Lainey ) today and fair sneaked that in without me knowing ( I would have asked for a lift and gone to visit friends whilst he did the boring meetings bit). However we have agreed that I will go with him next time.

I am tonight going to catch up on all things cricket as I feel that I have been in the wilderness. The one thing that I do know is Gillespie the Gallant will NEVER EVER EVER do 'Strictly Come Dancing' and for that I salute him and admire his integrity at not selling himself out, ( and he says he is totally uncoordinated).

And so I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to shout at the remaining boys and have a little nap!.




No comments :