Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 September 2012

Monster children visit





I need to get to the end of it!!!





Well Mr Funky came and did all things horticultural and then Dame Didi arrived with the Monster children..

Count Christophe and I went through some of his college work discussing, architecture and design and build, (woohoo check me out!!!), whilst Dame Didi took Rt Hon Richard to have his locks chopped off.On their return Tim'll fix it called ( and sadly this time he couldn't fix my car!) to say that he had a car for me, so we all jumped into the Monstermobile and headed off to the garage.

After running the gauntlet of the royal hounds, and believe me I never want to be 'french kissed' by a Border Collie ever, ever,ever again. YUK! I finally saw my possible new car. So now waiting to see what the loss adjuster says and emptying my piggy bank, and hopefully it will be the new Lady Lainey Limo.

Over at the World T20, England took on New Zealand ( who were without Jacob Oram). Although no man is a team Luke Wright played exceptionally well and hammered five sixes on the way to scoring 76 from 43 balls. Well done Luke and well done England who went on to win. So now to the next round!.

And not long until super besty home team of Yorkshire are in T20 action, the excitement is mounting here at Tykes Towers. I have washed and ironed my Yorkshire shirt, now just got to wait for 9th October.


Over at Bramell Lane The Blades drew against Notts Co. There was a lot of fouling going on ( and Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo nowhere in site) and yellow cards aplenty. However The Blades take on the Monkey Hangers(Hartlepool) on Tuesday, I wonder if Mr Funky fancies a night over at 'Pool?

The Mighty Whites ( Leeds United) were victorious at Bristol yesterday too, winning 3-2. They take on Bolton ( former team of Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo) . #COYL


So what is in store for Lady Lainey today, well I am going to have a bacon and egg sandwich ( its not all quails eggs and cavier you know!), and then go off to Sedgefield to the bootsale with Countess Christine and the little Lord Memphis.

And when I get back from there I intend having a little nap!

No comments :