Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 September 2012

Go, Go, Go Jenson



12 more days until I am in France



Woohoo super Baron Button was on top form yesterday winning the Belgian Grand Prix! What a super sportsman ....unlike his team mate Mr Hamilton who showed his unsportsmanlike qualities when being interviewed. When you have such a high profile and are in the public eye, try to behave in an adult manner when you are interviewed! How childish and churlish he appeared ( or actually is?) how rude to the interviewer. Yes it was an horrific accident that took him out of the race, but hell, poo happens and he is still walking and talking  ( even though he was rude)!!!.

Wooohoooo no more cricket teas until next season, Platinum Duck Palace ( hub of cricket tea empire ) is now going into semi shut down, however available for weddings, bar mitzfas and funerals.

Ebay is my new besty friend in the world I have been selling all my rubbish  treasures and making a couple of bob along the way, woohoo new tiaras for the Dame and I and a bucket of Gros Plant  for us both in France.
Also trying to persuade Dame Didi to have a party for her upcoming birthday when I get to France. Lots of cheese and wine or a night down the 'O'Belle' bar complete with 'Marseillaise' whistling Parrot, wow that would be a mega fun night especially as we would have to walk home, we might even find the 'lapin de Paque' actually scrap that I flipping hope not  he has been 'deaded' since Easter Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though it is Monday, I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office in good spirits ( maybe it is the residue of last night) and will try my hardest not to shout at the 'boys' today. Actually it will be really sad as I wont be getting my usual 9.00am call from Sir Robert of Solihull as he no longer works for the company, big boohoo for that.

Got my super swanky new wall paper for bathroom and 'little ladies' room at Tyke Towers so photos to follow when I have finally done the deed ( wallpapering that is ).

Over at the 4th ODI, England beat South Africa by 6 wickets, hopefully England will have now settled down after an eventful few weeks, and hopefully it will be a great match on Saturday when I Lady Lainey take my 'spot' at Chester Le  Street for the match. Also this may be my last visit to CLS unless Yorkshire go up and I will be there next year cheering the Tykes on.

No comments :