Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 September 2012

Countess Culshaw is 21 (again)










Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday with several pints of wine
And don't spend the night in the loo



Well as you may have guessed it is The Countess Culshaws birthday today. Here's hoping that you have a great day and get very drunk and behave disgracefully like we used to when we were Little Ladies and Countesses.Be sure that Dame Didi and I will be having a glass of wine to celebrate with you.


Also a big shout out for Mr Funky the chauffeur who delivered me to Manchester and should now be on the golf course( BORING!!!!). Hope he  doesn't forget to come and pick me up!!.

I have been all over the globe this morning, Manchester, Amsterdam, Nantes and finally Coex, but the best thing is I AM ON MY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

After the stresses of the week (Yorkshires promotion push) and trying to tie up a million loose ends at work, I am finally here at Chateau Didi Premier and can't wait for BBQ time. So with the Gros Plant and fizz in the fridge, hopefully veal marinading and haches steaks waiting to go onto the 'barbie' ( hopefully some Yorkshire salad too) I can really start to enjoy my first night back at 'home' in France.


So this is really a very short one as I need to un pack, unwind and get ready because its nearly


WINE O'CLOCK!!!!!


Salute!!!



No comments :