Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 September 2012

bon vacance



Welcome to France and to my holidays as you can probably tell I Lady Lainey am having seious problems with the l' ordinator [computer] here in La Belle France.
 I finally arrived safely at Nantes after nearly missing my flight at Amsterdam thanks to a jobs worth!least said about that the better. But with seriously aching ears and really thinking I was going to die in turbulance ( and I am a seasoned traveller) I was sunbathing on the terrace in no time.
 Today Dame Didi and I were mistaken for frenchwomen and then I ended up doing ' supermarket sweep' for a poorly frenchman.
Home for me to make new roller blinds for the chateau.have a kip and now21.07pm we are sat on the terrace drinking wine We have been star gazing one of our favourite pastimes and trying to see the nouvelle lune but clouds have made it tres difficile. Tomorrow I am going to the internet cafe to be able to tell more of exploits including the bad crossdresser. The kind stewardess and how 20 buckets of wine make it all seem like a bad dream. Bon nuit tout le monde x

No comments :