Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 September 2012

4 days to go





Are Pink Hippo and Vomit Bag ready for France? looks like they are already on the Pastis!!!



WOOOOHOOOOO 4 days to go until I am reclining on the terrace and drinking copious amounts of Gros Plant! CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The weather forecast is good for the weekend, and not too bad for the rest of the week, Super dooper bouncing excited now.......................must go and pack my bag.

Over on the cricket front

Super besty home team of Yorkshire are in Chelmsford  for the last match of the season and final push for promotion. Take about taking it to the wire, talk about making Lady Lainey sick with excitement. And I am trying very hard not to chew my nails off ( so that they are super smart when I am in La Belle France).
The team all went out for a bit of 'bonding' last night to 'nandos' ( no not Torres!) and then hopefully an early night for them all. I am sending big #coyt wishes to Gillespie the Gallant, His Royal Ryanness and all the boys. Whatever happens you have had a fantastic season and have done all Tykes proud with your amazing show of team spirit and exceptional playing. Can't wait until next season!!!!!

Other home team of Durham are in action today and to be honest there is nothing to report, by their appalling playing, poor sportsmanship and lack of team spirit they should have been in the place of Lancashire. However you did manage to pull a couple of rabbits out of the bag to save yourselves and hopefully next season will play like a proper team.

I Lady Lainey can hardly believe that the season is nearly over, I had just got back from France when the season started and now it is coming to a close and I am hopping over 'le Manche' for another holiday, however after working nearly 7 days a week, for the past few months I think that I deserve it.

And so full of nervous excitement I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to get ready for the start of the match ( well I am on holiday wind down).

Finally,

SLUGWARS AND FROGWATCH

After the lovely weather  I had seen nothing of slugs or frogs, however when I went  to put the recycling out this morning, there were 'hundreds' of slugs outside( well it had rained some last night), so I carefully stepped around them and then as I moved the recycling bin..........the flipping frog jumped out.The cardboard is now spread all over 'the deer park' and newspaper is on the patio, I am locked in the house and won't even go out to throw down some slug pellets!!! Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!


#COYT

No comments :