Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I love my Tykes!








This is not what I am talking about!


Holy macaroni!!!! Heard  the news that KP (or FIGJAM, which ever you prefer), has hinted that he will retire after the Third test! Well that I will believe when it happens, I blinking well think that he should stop talking about it. Well my actual thoughts are let him go and bring through some fresh blood..

 As for KP I will just add this quote by him, which I feel strengthens my case in the 'FIGJAM' debate, because goodness me when you say that you are  'aware of the concern your possible retirement would cause supporters', I shout 'make the doorways bigger to get his head through!'
and then just to make me get jolly  well stroppier he adds
"For me, the saddest part about all this is that the spectators love watching me play and I love playing for England," 

 Yeah but KP, you love playing in the IPL more!!!!
OK enough of all this nonsense, it is fair making my pretty head hurt and I need to move onto more important matters.

Super besty home county of ..............
YORKSHIRE!!
The boys were  travelling to Warwickshire on the 'VengaBus' according to @YCCCDizzy. I laughed so much at that, I spilt my coffee on my desk.
They were playing a 40 overs match against Warks,. I was keeping up with it on Twitter and Sky kept tweeting  what an exciting match. it was, I  Lady Lainey was totally pooped after long day in super swanky office looking pretty and then had to stay up to see what was going on.  Then at 10.38pm Warks won by 3 wickets. :-(  keep strong boys, #strongunit ' #greatspirit #bestcoach #coyt.
Also big thanks to Gillespie the Gallant who tweeted me with the news that His Royal Ryanness is playing for the 2nd's at York ( and I can't get any time off work!!!!) and scored 50 yesterday...#COYR

Other home County...............

Durham
Were at home to Surrey and took a wicket  a very early, 11.18am I think , Mr Funky was there watching, sending comments via text. Then he started sending text frantically as Durham were bowling like demons!, And apparently ( yes here comes gossip) all the team were there, either on the balcony or in the nets, and that's those that were not out in the field, the whole squad, hanging around their place of work, what ever next......Day 1 ended with them 10 runs behind!( and yes I know that you all think that I am sometimes unfair to them but hey! I pays me money I get to have me say)

Mr Funky was 'Billy no mates'  as Pauly Paul and Dynamo Dom were no where to be seen, and of course I. the lovely Lady Lainey was busy in the office, shouting at 'boy' ( as there is only one in office today to shout at) and looking pretty and 'Tweeting' Gillespie the Gallant. ( He will be glad when I have gone on my jollies and the season is over!!)

Also have to say a very  super big 'Get well soon' to The Duke of Adelaide who has been out of sorts for a few days, and I am jolly well not surprised, nearly two weeks of getting up at 4am to watch the Olympics and then go to work! True devotion to sport. So get well super soon your Dukeship.

The Crows are playing on Saturday morning on ESPN for anyone in UK interested, sadly I won't be able to watch as cricket teas, cricket, Mr Funky's tea to make,boxes to unpack, nervous breakdown to finally kick in.....how on earth will I have time to watch Aussie Rules footy.

Only the last bits to put in Lady Laineys limo now and then new home, new start, and all around the corner from the former Lord Lainey.............I must have done something very bad in a past life!

No comments :