Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 August 2012

Still no internet......






Not a happy bunny with internet supplier

Well still no internet in Tykes Towers and I am truly getting my tiara in a twist, how is a Lady supposed to function!!!

Well I am managing to do this before starting work so will have to keep it relatively brief!

 WOOOOOHOOOOO I was fair turning cartwheels yesterday with the super news that his Royal Ryanness was back in the first team and guess what?........ he took 2 wickets in his opening spell. Well I Lady Lainey was whooping with delight (keeping up with the results on Twitter) which may have been a little strange, shouting 'Come on you Tykes' and 'Yorkshire' when I was sitting at Chester-le -Street, watching other home county because mean old Mr Funky wouldn't take me to Headingley!.

And although rain and DL contrived to deny The Tykes a win, they blinking well did it!! so jolly well done and a super welcome back to Ryan,Lady Lainey has missed you over the last 6 weeks! I am soooo excited can't wait for Scarborough!

At the other home county, it was business as it should have been from the start of the season, why are they playing out their skins now? The rumour mill was in full flow regarding players and staff but until anything is  announced no point in speculating. The nicest part of yesterday was getting to sit on the boundary and watching  Simon Jones of Glamorgan.

At tea they announced the bowling figures for the Welsh Dragons.

Announcer  Bowling figures for the Welsh Dragons, Simon Jones, 8 overs for 71 runs. No wickets, No Maidens.

Lady Lainey  ( in super excited voice) Oh I will be his maiden!

Mr Funky  A few years too late I think.

I, Lady Lainey then poked Mr Funky very hard in the ribs, hopefully he will have a bruise for being jolly rude about me!

Durham went on to win the match which made lots of the Durham members very happy. It was my last match at The Riverside this season and may be my last match as a Durham member ( after 20 years). We will have to see what the end of season brings.

Dame Didi is coming over to Tykes Towers today to wait for the engineer who is hopefully going to give me back my internet!
I am lost without it!

Will I mention the KP (FIGJAM) debacle, only to say WELL DONE JONNY BAIRSTOW pleased to see you in the squad!

No comments :