Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sir Robert of Solihull makes a final visit




Sorry Phil !




I had forgotten to mention yesterday that it was the birthday of the wonderfully talented and very much missed Phil Lynott. Happy Birthday Phil we miss you very much. #theboysarebackintown

Well, well, well. another defeat for England and South Africa take the top spot, however I will not listen to any ramblings about needing KP. Jonny Bairstow was brought into the squad and did Tykes and country proud. He is a great young man with the right fighting spirit that is needed. Playing as part of a team and not as an individual. England put up a fight but I think that they need to go away and put their heads together. Look at their weaknesses and above all learn from the their  losses. Here endeth  my coaching talk!!

Back at super swanky Lady Lainey office, Pony Paul was back from his jollies and wasn't very. Job the Jolly and I continued our very interesting( not really) chat about scalding weeds to death with boiling water to which we are adding vinegar now for extra super good measure. I just need to know how to get rid of blinking hoppy frogs.

And so its Tuesday and Sir Robert of Solihull is coming to visit us ( in his girly car!) for the last time as he is off to pastures new. Although we all wish him jolly good luck in his new job,we really don't want him to go, who will make me laugh on really bad days? who will sort out all the problems that Pony Paul creates, who will now tell the truth about Dan Dan Cowboy Draughtsman? More to the point Sir Robert, 'How long are you giving the new job before you come back' ( OK Rob we know the answer)

So to make his leaving truly memorable( apart from the fact that I, Lady Lainey will be there) we are going out for a special dinner.............................to Pizza Hut!!!! Well Joe Rigatonis but same difference in my book.Then having a couple of shandies ( well maybe more than a couple), before saying sad farewells to Sir Robert.

Hurray too for 'Tim'll Fix it', he did! He fixed my washing machine and now I can have clean clothes again, and he sorted out my dishwasher and now I don't have to wear rubber gloves anymore ( well not in the kitchen!! ).And also Countess Christine of Mcnally  who gave Lady Lainey a super dooper separates system with turntable ( very retro but what I wanted) and I can now blast out , Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Motorhead,Free and Bad Company  in fact all my old rock albums!!! Bliss!! .


4 days to finals day!!!!...............tension mounting in Tykes Towers.


  

No comments :