Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 August 2012

Rain and frogs and packing my togs



What is going on with this  jolly crazy mixed up weather?


  1. Stops my Tykes from playing
  2. Stops my Tykes from playing
  3. Stops my Tykes from playing
  4. Makes Lady Lainey have an orange afro!
  5. Makes the frog family settle in nicely at Tykes Towers (YUK)

Yesterday was the second day of no play at Scarbella, however at Liverpool former besty home county of Durham managed some play with Onions bowling out of his skin!! ( I bet he has never heard that before!)

I am also a tad worried about the weekend as there are teas at Super Shildon BR CC and Marton CC and I now getting to the stage where the freezers at Platinum Duck Palace ( hub of the cricket tea empire) are full to bursting again. If they are off, it will be teas in my frog infested grounds of Tykes Towers £3.50 per head, eat as much as you like,email me!

15 days to jetting off to La Belle France and the excitement is mounting here at Tykes Towers ( or excrement as auto correct very kindly put in for me!!), that is what will hit the fan if I don't get all my evening gowns and tiaras in my bag!

On the Towers front I am now down to 5 boxes to unpack and am jolly proud of myself managing to find homes for everything and get it all nearly sorted before off on my 'grand tour', at this rate the house will be all sorted ( less the decorating) before I fly off.

bad news for other besty ex cricketer friend Badger (JJ to everyone else) who has had a 'minor' op and is still recovering  from it, get well soon and hope fully see you when I am next down south.

So today is the big day....the day they draw the raffle at Scarbella, the day that I win 3 rd prize and become the proud owner of a signed cricket bat, Mr Funky has once again warned me about being too hopeful, but I know that I am going to win it and so am fair hopping about like the flipping frogs that are lodging in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers.

And talking about the frogs..........I have now seen a sand coloured one, it gave me 'a look' and then hopped off to tell its friend that I was about and that they should rally the troops and scare the poo out of me! So I ran back inside and locked the door.

31st August

1997 Diana Princess of Wales dies as the result of an horrific car accident in Paris




No comments :