Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 August 2012

Lady Laineys' Global domination continues




I can hardly believe it, Lady Laineys blog is read all over the blinking place, in the last month its has been read in UK, Australia ( thanks to The Duke of Adeleaide and Gillespie the Gallant), America, Russia, Canada, France ( Dame Didi) Germany, Sweden, South Africa( Prince Philip of the Southern Hemisphere), India, Malaysia, China, Ireland , Gibraltar and Qatar.....phewwww that's completely made me flip my tiara. I would like to say that to all the readers that I hope you enjoy little insights into the life of Lady Lainey.

Now that you have all had a mention in the blog, back to super important thing in  Lady laineys life. CRICKET, yesterday Yorkshire were in in CB40 action and had taken the 'Venga Bus' down to Kent on Tuesday, spent a night at the dogs, Gillespie the Gallant had a win, and then they were ready for action.
Andrew Gale played brilliantly as did the rest of the teams but Kent were determined to march on to the semi's. The Tykes required 55 from the last 9 overs but sadly it was not to happen and with a heavy heart I write that my Tykes lost. However as we all know Saturday is a huge day for us all, and Monday is an even bigger day for the Tykes when they have the honour of Lady Lainey once again at the Scarborough ground!!
#coyt.

Former besty home county of Durham were still in playing Worcester at The Riverside Ground ( Emirates Durham ICG if you want to be sniffy) and with 19 wickets falling on day one, the visitors fought hard on day two. Callum Thorp stepped up and took wickets, having played most of the season on the 2nd XI. Going into day three, Durham look strong but you can never tell with them!

Finally putting to bed the KP ( FIGJAM) fiasco. I read the statement from Andy Flower and totally agreed with his sentiments, as I have always said ,'there is no I in team' and one man does not make a team. So here truly endth in Lady Laineys blogspot any further mention of this man.


Dame Didi came over to stay last night and we watched 'Salmon fishing in the Yeman' which I would highly recommend especailly as it has two of Dame Didi's favourite actors in, 'You and MacGregor!!!! ( now you got your new bins, get your ears tested! only joking Didi xx)  Also got terribly posh bird Kristin Scott Thomas on whom I model myself.

Finals day T -3 days
Scarborough (super special day in life of Lady Lainey) T-5days( can hardly sleep now with excitement most especially as I soooo want to win 3rd prize in the raffle and there will be a tiara throwing tantrum and tears if I don't).

Mr Funky ( besty chauffeur in the world) came round and mowed the lawns at Tykes Towers. I am hoping the combination of lawnmower, and Mr Funky might have frightened off the frog family although I think tht they will have packed their bags only temporarily, waiting for another opportunity to jump out at moi!.

No comments :