Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 August 2012

Lady Lainey of Tykes Towers




Champagne tonight?





Well after getting my Tiara in a twist for nearly 6 months over house problems, I am finally in Tykes Towers ( now renamed in honour of 'my boys' and formerly LT TowersII). What a blinking relief to know that tonight I can go home and kick off my Jimmy Choos and run around the house in my birthday suit without risk of catching my death of cold or something worse! ( OK I am not going to run around the house in my birthday suit, I don't want to fall out with the neighbours that quickly!).

So that all done I can move onto news of the super fabby besty home county in the world, Yes, Yorkshire!
After a  a close run defeat on Tuesday evening, they are putting it behind them and getting ready for a match tonight.
The 2nd XI were on top form after the 'Maurauding Ryans' (Sidebottom and Gibson) put on a great 8 wicket stand of 138 (is this a record?) against MCC Universities on Tuesday. ( His super fabby royal Ryanness getting 55 no out when Yorks declared yesterday wooooohoooo). Close of play all looking good for the Tykes!

Durham started the day 10 runs behind Surrey and made ground with Colleywobble Collingwood getting a 78  before being caught behind. Then later there was some confusion as Mustard was given out and then brought back as wrong decision, well it all goes off when I am not there!!!!


The Duke of Adelaide was a Little cheeky this morning, suggesting that I,Lady Lainey may have been behaving in a less than ladylike way...........that's next week when I have finally recovered from the move!!!!

Well I am keeping this short as I am closing the door on one chapter of my life and going to open a new chapter after 5pm, so wish me luck.

Also blogs will be running late on mornings until further notice as Talk Talk have not sorted out my line at Tykes Towers (ARGHHHH!!!)

You may have noticed a distinct lack of 'Would Like to be Lord Lainey', wooohoo me too!!!!!!! Peace at last!!!!!

No comments :