Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 August 2012

I'm back on top form!





LADY LAINEY IS BACK!!!, after a fantastic first nights sleep in Tykes Towers ( and oversleeping, resulting in going to super swanky office without  war paint on yesterday!) I still feel a little tired, but feel like me again! ( except that The Duke of Adelaide was very cheeky saying he did not believe I was 21! cheeky boy, how very dare he!).

And talking about The Duke,he was off to the Aussie Footy to watch  the Crows who claimed a 28 point win over Fremantle and I think that the Duke will be super bouncy happy. Also a big thanks to him too for always retweeting my blog.

 Super massive shout out for Gillespie the Gallant who retweeted my blog yesterday saying 'worth a read'. I was nearly bouncing off the walls of super swanky Lady Lainey office when I saw it! Thank you Jason.


Durham have extended Mitchell Claydon's contract by another 2 years, He has been either playing 2nd team or 'water boy' for the 1st's the majority of this season, so fingers crossed this is a worthwhile resign. I am wondering what other news will start to filter through from Durham. Pauly Paul has still not imparted his gossip to me!!

You may be thinking that Lady Lainey is jolly well off her rocker having a picture of his Royal Ryanness eating his lunch, well I found it,and I liked it, and he looks to be liking his lunch so I decided that it would be the photo of the day! Looking at it now I realise that Ryan is holding his knife and fork as a right handed person would and he bowls left handed, Lady Lainey is now a very confused Lady bird.!!!!

 And talking about all things Ryanness ( OK I always do!)I am nearly turning blue and getting dizzy ( no not Gillespie the Gallant !), holding my breath waiting to hear if he is playing on Sunday! Its way too many weeks since he went on sick leave! Really glad that he is back in the fold now!

Prepared all the teas for super Shildon BR CC, and crammed it into Lady Lainey limo and  have to drop off at  Rt Hon Robbo Jr's house, then just wait  for Mr Funky to collect me to take me to Durham. I have prepared all his favourites for tea..........................as I am trying to pursued him to go to HEADINGLEY tomorrow, in case of the return of his Royal Ryanness. I think he will say no! he can be a bit of a party pooper sometimes, but you never know. Latest news, Mr Blinking Funky won't take me to Leeds tomorrow!! I am having massive tiara throwing tantrum now!

Other news from around the place is that

1) I don't like frogs ( the hopping kind that are in my garden!)
2) I don't like spiders ( the giant kind that are in  Tykes Towers)
3) Mr Funky is a super meanie!!!!
4) 'Would like to be Lord Lainey' has totally disappeared! wooohoo
5) Not watching closing of the Olympics (WTF, THE SPICE GIRLS I ask you!!!)
6) Talk Talk and lady Lainey are not besty friends!

 Talk Talk have messed up big time and I am still without internet access and so I may not be here tomorrow , oh no I hear you all cry, what will we do without our 'daily lady lainey' do not worry I will try my very hardest to get to a computer ( my phone is impossible to try to write it on). I am sitting in the local library at the moment scrawling this to you all. and so with that I will take my leave, go back to tykes towers and wait for Mr 'Meanie' Funky.



No comments :