Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 July 2012

Oh la la





Bonjour tout le monde, well after all the excitement of the last few days, I lady Lainey thought that things might be a little calmer today.....but as is always the case in my life it went a bit mad. Dame Didi called to tell me that she has spied a new chateau and if she can get the stopper off the bottom of her piggy bank is considering buying it. Well I am well and truly gobsmacked, I thought that she was happy in Château Didi  Premier but it seems she is wanting Château Didi Deux. Wow looks like I may be helping her move in September! Just when I thought I would be getting a rest.

Well back to super home counties, they are preparing for start of play today, and Yorkshire must be on a high after their amazing win, they were travelling  to Leicestershire  yesterday for start of game today and I am hoping that they have a great few days play. Durham are at home to Middlesex, and yes I am going on Saturday, along with Mr Funky, and eldest monster child nephew, Count Christophe( who is coming to stay with his besty Auntie in the world but only so that he can go down the pub with her on Saturday evening). We are taking tea on Saturday with Pauly Paul, work colleague of Mr Funky and all round good egg ( and also avid reader of blog so I thought that I would give him a mention).

I didn't get to see the conclusion of Durham 2nd XI match yesterday as a massive downpour at lunchtime resulted in I Lady Lainey getting jolly well soaked and  having a serious orange afro which is never a good look so I went  to LT Towers II to do some work.

I have persuaded the Duke of Adelaide to take a look at English cricket over on Australian TV, and I will try to keep abreast of Aussie Rules Football   ( someone give me a poke if I fall asleep). Sadly The Duke is also a Manchester United fan, I knew it was too good to be true, I have tried my jolly hardest to talk him into supporting The Blades but it is a wasted effort!!!!

Had a quick text from 'Would like to be Lord Lainey late last night

'Would like to be Lord Lainey' Hi, how are you?

Lady Lainey  Jolly blinking well now that my 'Boys' are through to semi's ( 2 big smiley faces)

'Would like to be Lord Lainey'  A bit of a fluke I think!

I Lady Lainey did not respond, how bloody dare he try to take the shine off my bouncy happy jolly evening. Time to draw a line underneath that!

Like I have said before I do not understand, men and cars, men and golf, men and bragging, in fact men in general.

And so I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office  to work with 3 men that I do not understand but who understand Lady Lainey perfectly ESPECIALLY when she shouts. So they had better have my coffee on my desk when I get in..............

No comments :