Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 July 2012

Nearly Monday again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its nearly Monday again and I lady Lainey am like a hamster on a wheel, no sign of a day off for the next 3 weeks, how on earth am I going to get my beauty sleep and more to the point how am  I going to go shopping, new tiaras on hold then!

Teas were supplied to super super Marton CC . Paul Peer of the realm of Marton helped Lady Lainey empty her car and then went out to play cricket helping them to thrash Richmond ( would like to be super swanky club like Marton),  by 3 runs. luckily teas went down well ( Dame Didi had stepped   into my Jimmy Choos for the past few weeks whilst I have been reporting from the boundary and she can be a hard act to follow). So a big ###COYM ( come on you Marton as they are really a Yorkshire club and as such deserve a big Yorkshire chant)

Dame Didi  called me to express her displeasure at me disclosing about her 'little ' accident on her bike, well your own fault and it was never spoken of as being a secret! Love ya Mrs Nettle Rash!!

Would like to be Lord Lainey sent message that he is not getting the scirocco but an Astra!! WTF and it is red and has 300000BHP, 27 cup holders 900 gears and 10 wheels.....(for the love of god get this man away from me ....help me....what have I done to deserve this, I should be Lady Lainey Bean V!)

On the other cricket front Durham lost to Hampshire (quelle surprise!), and Hants did not even have the amazing Martin Jean-Jacques bowling (too long retired) or RMFC on a zimmer frame. Come on Durham give the wonderful Jamie Harrison a bowl ( super polite boy  of county (Lancashire by the town of his birth!)

am now reclining on chaise longue with glass of bubbly watching 'Countryfile' ( only for the long range weather forecast) . I have no interest in genetically modified crops or sheep poo,  can you see me trudging through fields, wading through streams sticking my hand up a cows bottom!  can you my aunt nellie!!

His Royal Ryanness has apparently been on the razz in Leeds (according to Twitter), but as he is still on the sick, will be let off this time without a demerit mark.

Yorkshire are gearing themselves up for T20 quarter finals so come on Gillespie the Gallant, rally the troops and lets stomp all over opponents! Cannot make it to the match as Darlington to Leeds after work not an option :-(


############## blinking well COYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments :