Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 July 2012

Monday morning zzzzzzzzz



I think that the picture above will be how I am at about 2pm this afternoon! ( OK slightly larger than lovely little lady in picture). I, Lady Lainey am fair worn out what with cricket teas both days, moving handbags to LT Towers II ( that is a job and a half!) and then cycling through Paris, scoring 311 runs for South Africa not to mention 2rd place ( got moved up!) in the German Grand Prix. ( OK the last 3 were not me but its exhausting watching it all). I am so glad that its Monday and I am back to work for a rest!!!

I have a mad busy week with moving all my Tiaras to new home and then Durham 2nd XI are playing in super home town of Darlington AND then Wednesday evening is the BIG match, so if you hadn't heard its Yorkshire in the FLT20 quarter final. I will not be 'tweeting' Gillespie the Gallant before Wednesday ( hurray he is probably screaming) as all the 'little Tykes' need to get themselves fit and ready it.

Now I Lady Lainey have a bit of a dilemma, next weekend I am due to go to Emirates Durham ICG ( The Riverside ground !), but I am contemplating NOT going, its not like they will miss me ( OK maybe Austins bar will!), I am a little bit disappointed with the team and the results and with the whole lot in general, as you know I will at the 11th hour decide to go but at the moment it is very up in the air.#not happy bunny

Enough of my moaning!

Papers and TV full of Wiggo and so they should, be he did us proud! He is now about to start training with Mark Cavendish for the Olympics, wooohoo bouncing jumpy Lady Lainey!
It was just a quick one this morning  as have to load the car with other non essential items to drop at at LT Towers II tonight when I go to meet the carpet man. Also Mr Funky (  top chauffeur) is going to fit my new lights and mow the lawns for me ( wow multi talented). Its all stations go and hopefully I will soon be moved into my new home.

No word from Dame Didi since Saturday, hope she hasn't fallen into a vat of Gros Plant!

8.30am just had word from France they are well and Dame Didi has been trying to do wheelies on her tricycle! Zut alors, extreme sport insurance needed!! And on my map of where blog is read, sure enough France is lit up!!!

No comments :