Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 July 2012

Super Sporty Day today



Headache!


Oh my goodness, who held me down and poured copious amounts of fizz down my neck last night?  anyone owning up to it? Must have been me then! Thank you to super friend Black Knight of the Ferrari for a great evening,luckily did not have to try and fold my 6ft + frame into the said car to come home, managed to fall in and out of a taxi instead! And 'Moves like Jagger' it was most certainly not!!!
So feeling a little delicate this morning after partying well into the night, I crawled out of bed with my hair in an orange curly mohican ( not a good look), luckily I had remembered to take my tiara off!. I am now trying to get my act together to get teas sorted for super Marton CC.

Yesterday was not a good day  local cricket wise, Shildon should have bowled Langley Park out for under 100 and didn't!. Lots of finger pointing etc. RT Hon Robbo Jnr was trying to take it in his stride but I could tell that he was jolly cross!. He didn't even have any pork pie at tea, Holy Moly!

 Over in 'big boy' cricket Yorkshire had no play and the game was a draw with last 3 days lost to rain. I Lady Lainey was very sad for my 'little tykes'. Everything crossed that you will get to play today. #COYT

As for the other team ( I, Lady Lainey cannot even bring myself to mention their name). They lost to Sussex and I can not even manage to type out the scores,I read it described as 'gripping'...hhmmm not the word that comes to my mind. I genuinely think that I could have done better in my Jimmy Choos!. Now as you know I am not one to speak my mind.....but for goodness sake, what the flipping heck is  going on over at D****m? For most of the season they have played in a very disjointed way, there is no signs of camaraderie, and players appear to be or want to be jumping ship.Maybe I am reading these signs wrongly, but speaking to other Durham members I tend hear the same thing. Geoff Cook what is going on?  I feel another letter going to said man, I am sharpening my quill as we speak! And this year Mr Cook I will not be fobbed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh deary me I was off on a little rant there, and with the stonking headache that I am nursing that is not good.

At the Test, it was not a good day for Mr A Strauss either he broke his sunglasses, smashed to itsy bitsy pieces whilst throwing a ball! South Africa played really well and  have a first innings lead, so lets see what today holds

Also not so good news at Hockenheim, super fit bloke Jenson Button is in 6th place on the grid ( would have been further down but for  Mark Webbers penalty points for a change of gear box) However I Lady Lainey have great faith in you,So come on Baron Button and get your foot down!

AND FINALLY............................


we have 'Wiggo' what a superstar, what a blinding biker bloke ( even with his bushy sideburns), what an amazing run he has had. Can't wait to see you cycling through Paris later today. I am so super excited that headache or not I am bouncing up and down. Also must not forget Chris Froome who is also super top bloke cyclist and Mark Cavendish ( come on and get gold in the Olympics Mark!).

PHEWWWW I am totally exhausted now and its only 7.30am! going back to bed for an hour now!.


No comments :