Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Feeling under the weather




I Lady Lainey was feeling a little bit under the weather last night ( no drink involved, it was a school night!!!)and so went to bed at 8.30pm, I awoke this morning at 5.00am and actually feel much worse, not sure what it is, but bravely soldiering on. So about to put on my tiara and venture forth to super swanky Lady Lainey office and boss the boys around whilst sitting at my computer looking pretty ( OK today I will be looking pretty rough!).

I switched my phone on this morning to 6 text messages from 'Would like to be Lord Lainey'

10.30pm,  Goodnight

10.33pm  Goodnight

10.40pm Goodnight
........

YES you get the idea, last one at 11.45pm!!!!!!!!  I feel to under the weather to respond!


I am trying to finish packing up the house ready for the big move to LT Towers II, (hopefully to begin next week with redecoration of said house) there are boxes everywhere  here and I am covered in bruises from walking into them over and over again. Hopefully by the end of the cricket season I will be fully moved and settled into my new home, I can't wait.

Quick recap on other events

Bradley still wearing the yellow jersey ( won't it be a bit smelly now?)

Durham need to pull their socks up

Still haven't bought Sheffield United but working on it

There is a bit yellow thing in the sky this morning ( according to woman on TV its called 'the sun!')

Dame Didi, besty sister in whole world is going to summer residence tomorrow :'-(

Yorkshire are super besty home county #COYT!!


I now am going to take a tablet,drink my coffee and have a little nap at my desk I doubt the 'boys' will even notice.

Until tomorrow........................




No comments :